Anglo American Job Vacancy And How to Apply:
The Anglo American Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
Anglo American Job Vacancy And How to Apply
Anglo American’s purpose is to reimagine mining to improve people’s lives and is committed to creating a Living Mine that brings positive value to the people and environment where we operate.
Supply Chain is positioning itself for the future, by becoming more purpose-driven in aid of realizing the Anglo American purpose and driving to be more agile and resilient. Central to being more purpose-driven is delivering significantly more positive impact within our host communities, acting as supplier interface to provide velocity to our innovation, technical & sustainability change programme, that includes improved safety performance and the embedment of circular economy principles, as well as overall delivery of significantly more sustainable value. To build a more agile and resilient Supply Chain the commoditized execution and digitalization of processes is a key focus whilst driving operational excellence.
The commercial team is responsible for the end-to-end management of all procurement activities within the South African region, including Regional Category Management, Sourcing & Contracts, Project Procurement and Purchasing. The team works with regional business and Supply Chain stakeholders to implement and manage performance of contracts and suppliers, grow the host community supply base and ensure effective supply of goods and services required for operations.
This role will form part of the Commercial Team responsible for routine and tactical Sourcing & Contracting contracts, with an initial focus of integrating the Sourcing & Contracts team and consolidating commercial contracts within the region.
Source and contract regional and BU contracts in a commoditized and centrally managed manner, in order to ensure the security of supply and optimize supplier performance and value in the allocated portfolio.
Safety, Health & Environment:
- Identify ways to support specific safety, health & sustainability opportunities and risks and include these in inquiries and contractual documentation relating to allocated portfolio
- Incorporate Contractor Performance Management requirements in contracts to ensure that Suppliers meet delivery expectations in a way that reduces safety-related incidents
- Identify value creation opportunities that will deliver Anglo American’s safety and social performance requirements for contracting with responsible suppliers
Delivery & Performance:
- Implement the relevant Supply Chain strategy and ensure that critical tasks, performance targets, plans and budgets are adhered to with due consideration of risk identification
- Embrace an agile Supply Chain by being adaptive and flexible to accommodate and focus on emerging and changing business priorities
Commercial Value Delivery & Supplier Partnering:
- Understand regional strategic priorities and develop relevant Sourcing & Contracting strategies to support business needs
- Implement value creation and supplier engagement strategies that align to the overall global Supply Chain strategy, critical tasks, performance targets and Business Unit priorities
- Manage relationships with strategic suppliers, to drive step-change in value and deliver innovative solutions that position Anglo American as a partner of choice
- Optimize value through innovation, risk mitigation and growth throughout the relationship life cycle
- Participate in negotiations for regional contracts and drive a step-change in commercial deals.
- Deliver planning and scheduling for regional, BU & corporate routine and tactical activities sourcing and contracts activities
- Identify, enable & track value and inclusive procurement opportunities, commercial initiatives and specific resource requirements
- Track and monitor progress tracking against sourcing & contracts targets
- Provide input into the relevant budget and resource requirements
Sourcing & Contracts Management:
- Identify, enable & track VP and Inclusive Procurement opportunities
- Plan and track relevant commercial initiatives and ensure adequate resource requirements
- Provide effective and efficient sourcing & contracting activities relating to corporate, regional or BU contracts in a timely and value driven manner
- Provide proactive visibility and continuous improvement of sourcing and contracts pipeline related to allocated portfolio
- Implement value opportunities and assist with the resolution of risks and identification of risk mitigation solutions pertaining to the portfolio
- Ensure cross-collaboration between internal and external stakeholders
- Implement the sourcing Value Delivery Plans for tactical and routine corporate/regional/BU contracts in an allocated portfolio in an accurate, timely and value-driven manner.
- Implement the deployment of Inclusive procurement initiatives in an allocated portfolio.
- Implement value opportunities and mitigate risk pertaining to the portfolio.
- Ensure cross collaboration between internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand community specific needs and identify value creation opportunities to address these
- Drive a culture of community development and inclusive procurement with stakeholders that are aligned to the global and regional Inclusive Procurement strategies
- Implement an Inclusive Procurement programme that will increase host community commercial participation and support the development of thriving communities
- Embed clear Inclusive Procurement expectations, targets and initiatives in commercial agreements and manage the delivery thereof
- Support the global Inclusive Procurement team to identify supplier development needs and opportunities, and support the development of solutions
Sustainability & Social:
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing suppliers and new partners within the supply market.
- Manage relationships with suppliers, to drive step change in value and deliver innovative solutions.
- Provide support on supplier performance management of select supplier and address escalated issues.
Operational Excellence & AOP Support:
- Investigate digitization opportunities with suppliers, develop compelling business cases and collaborate with stakeholders for potential implementation.
- Support Supply Chain Managers and Company Representative function in the implementation and operationalisation as well as continued contractor management of active contracts.
People & Teams:
- Embrace a Supply Chain team culture of diversity and inclusiveness
- Support team’s adherence to planned timeframes on contracts and/or modifications of sourcing activities
- Support cross functional team interactions with internal stakeholders to execute category management activities
Governance & Compliance:
- Ensure compliance to internal Anglo American and Supply Chain Governance requirements for all team members and pertaining to all Sourcing & Contracting activities
- Ensure compliance to applicable legislative requirements pertaining to all Sourcing & Contracting activities
- Regular, timeous and accurate reporting pertaining to all portfolio activities
An undergraduate qualification – Bachelor degree level or equivalent, alternatively relevant tertiary qualification and proven track record of extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity
Practical experience in relevant field
Desirable: A postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline OR a proven track record of extensive practical experience in a role and context of similar complexity
- Good technical knowledge across the SC value chain
- Sourcing and Contracting
- Ability to integrate Commercial, PSC, Supplier Management & Purchasing sub disciplines
- Safety & Sustainability as it relates to Supply Chain & Inclusive Procurement
- Strong commercial and business case development
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Critical and systems thinking capability
- Create an agile, focused working environment
- Ability to communicate in English (advanced level for verbal and written)
- Able to work very effectively in a virtual environment with own team, key internal & external stakeholders and suppliers
- Ability to work in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment
For More Inquiries about the Anglo American, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!