About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher ADvTECH Classroom.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher ADvTECH Classroom
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
- To be responsible for all duties as required of a Classroom Assistant.
- To uphold the ethos of the school;
- To prepare the children holistically for the next grade
- To assist them in school readiness;
- Continuous assessment throughout the year that can be communicated to parents through interviews and written reports;
- To work effectively together as a team towards the success of the school;
- To follow a well-designed daily programme;
- To participate in any general events that take place during the year;
- To integrate all learning activities through the active involvement of the child;
- To uphold the informal teaching style by learning through play;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, pupils, and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to use own initiative;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Good organizational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent rapport with small children;
- The minimum requirement is a Matric Certificate.
- Must have experience working with young children in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment.
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher ADvTECH Classroom, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.