About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher CAT Teacher at Reddam House SA.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher CAT Teacher at Reddam House SA
Inspired Education is the leading global group of premium schools, with a portfolio of over 100 premium private schools spanning six continents that utilise proven educational practices from every corner of the globe, ensuring over 80,000 students receive a world-class learning experience from Kindergarten to Year 13. In addition, we are delighted to be recognised in the top 10 highest-value private companies in the UK by Beauhurst.In over 24 countries, Inspired schools are individually developed and anchored in the vibrant cultures of their respective locations. They collectively form an international family of schools that nurtures each student’s academic and personal development in a progressive, dynamic, and innovative learning environment.
By joining our award-winning team of over 12,000 employees, you can work in state-of-the-art facilities alongside industry-renowned educators and leaders in some of the world’s most desirable locations.
We invest heavily in our team members who enjoy industry-leading professional development, exceptional career opportunities, and mobility across our group.OUR SCHOOLReddam House Constantia is located in the beautiful Constantia Valley, opposite the award-winning Steenberg vineyard and golf estate. Welcoming children from Stage 1 to Grade 12, we are a top-performing IEB school that excels in equipping our students to thrive after school.
We nurture individuality, talent, and self-assurance in a secure, relaxed, self-disciplined environment. Our school is fully equipped with a variety of premium academic, cultural, and sporting facilities that promote student success.
ROLE SUMMARY: To adopt an aspirant view to students in their care, promoting the general progress and well-being of individuals and of any class or group assigned to them. To create a positive learning environment and motivate students to achieve their full potential.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently plan, prepare and present interesting CAT lessons.
- Establish a teaching environment that is nurturing and promotes deep learning.
- Strive for best practice.
- To serve the community.
- Behave in a professional manner with regard to punctuality, behavior, and standards of work.
- Consistently evaluate, reflect on and refine teaching practice.
- Continuously seek professional development.
- Teach extra lessons, when required, on two afternoons per week.
- Be actively engaged in the afternoon programme for a minimum of two afternoons per week.
- Respond to e-mails and telephone messages from parents within 24 hours.
- Exemplify qualities of ‘good’, care, effort, and kindness at all times.
- Attend all occasions appropriate to the position.
- To be a Tutor teacher, ensuring effective pastoral care for a group of students.
- Effectively set and mark exams and all other forms of student evaluation.
- Write informative report comments.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks that the School Head / Deputy Head of Academics fairly determines.
What We’re Looking For
- Able to set clear expectations and stretch goals
- An adaptable style that drives for high-performance
- Genuine care and attention for the highest standards of student and team welfare
- Ability to judge learning effectiveness
- Excellent preparation and planning
- Assessment of student outcomes to enhance performance.
SAFEGUARDING STATEMENTInspired Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practices and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Visit our website for more information, Please click here
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher CAT Teacher at Reddam House SA, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.