About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher Junior Bookkeeper ManpowerGroup SA.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher Junior Bookkeeper ManpowerGroup SA
Our client based in Fourways, Johannesburg is seeking a Junior Bookkeeper to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and Processing of Cash books and Bank Reconciliations.
- Preparing and sending of Invoices/Credit Notes to Debtors and Debtors Control.
- Creditors Reconciliations and Creditors Control.
- Liaising with Creditors and Debtors.
- Preparations of Payment Requisitions and processing of payment thereof via Internet Banking, Cheque or Cash.
- Assist in Payroll administration and Processing.
- Responsible for the Petty Cash, Company Credit and Garage Cards Reconciliations.
- Maintaining, updating and monitoring of all Municipal Accounts.
- The Invoicing, reconciliation, maintaining and monitoring of all levy accounts of the Company.
- Assist in the process of all SARS & Government Statutory returns e.g. VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL, Workmen Compensation, income tax, provisional tax, all company Tax Returns etc.
- Calculating of staffs personal income tax and assist/teach in filling of staff’s personal income tax.
- Assist in the Audit, Preparation and Finalisation of Annual Financial Statements.
- Prepare regular reports and summaries of accounting activities.
- Verify recorded transactions and report irregularities to management.
- Assist in Procurement, Export Administration and Accounting Function
- Administration functions- Filing, Copying, Scanning, E-mailing, Data Capturing, Postage, Meeting Scheduling, Diary Organizing and Correspondences.
Minimum job requirements:
Level of Education:
- Minimum 1 year experience in Sage Cloud up to Trial balance
- Minimum 1 year of bookkeeping experience up to Trial Balance
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of bookkeeping practices
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Working knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Information collection and monitoring
- Problem analysis
- Problem solving
- Communication skills
How to apply
Date: 5 days ago
City: Boksburg, Gauteng
Contract type: Full time
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher Junior Bookkeeper ManpowerGroup SA, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.