About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher at Nexford University Johannesburg.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher Nexford University Johannesburg
The Online Teaching Assistant (TA) is responsible for supporting Faculty for Nexford University (NXU) undergraduate or graduate-level programs. The Online TA supports learner success by providing guidance within the course and providing individualized and substantive assignment feedback under the supervision of the faculty.
- Support Faculty with the grading of assignments which include, but are not limited to: Discussion Forums, Formative /Summative Assessments, and Incomplete or late submissions
- Provide learners with individualized and substantive feedback on assignments
- Notify Faculty and the Learner Services Team regarding learners who are struggling and may need additional support with writing or subject-area tutoring
- Assist with data collection as needed Required Skills and Qualities
- Flexible work style appropriate for remote and offshore teams
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills appropriate for NXU’s fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Strong outcomes-based orientation and track record of achieving results
- Teaching experience in undergraduate and graduate Business or Technology programs
- Experience with grading learners’ work at the university level
- Experience using a course-level rubric, knowledgeable with plagiarism software (e.g., Turnitin) and/or a learning management system
- Must have earned a bachelor’s degree in business from an accredited institution for undergraduate courses and a master’s degree in business or Technology related fields from an accredited institution for graduate courses
- At least two years of teaching or TA experience in a Business School or with Business related subject areas
- 1-3 years of industry experience highly desired
Work at a company with a social mission where you can make a real difference in the world
️ Generous Vacation days
12 paid days of professional development time off, post-probation
100% remote work
Contemporary collaboration tools
Free access to LinkedIn Learning from Day 1
An environment where you will be technically and intellectually challenged
An entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment
50% discounted tuition on all Nexford courses for your immediate family
Shifting schedule rotating quarterly. May include morning, mid, and night shifts, weekends, and holidays
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher Nexford University Johannesburg, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.