About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher SECONDARY ENGLISH at SABIS® Network Schools UAE Oman.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher SECONDARY ENGLISH at SABIS® Network Schools UAE Oman
Are you looking for the opportunity to teach in and around Dubai? Look no further than SABIS Network Schools.
Apply today at https://careers.sabis.net/UAE to join us in the sun and kick-start your international teaching career.
A bachelor’a degree in the subject you will teach is the minimum requirement.
Teaching vacancies are available for an IMMEDIATE start.
*We are also accepting applications for the next academic year – starting August 2024.*
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enables the success of student academic achievement through the implementation of the school curriculum and philosophy and through the consistent use of the school Point System of instruction.
- Has an oversight role for all students within the school setting, to ensure a safe academic environment conducive to learning and maintain the professional image.
- Ensures proper planning and follow-up for the academic progress of all students and works cooperatively with the Student Life and Student Management teams.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting to the Academic Quality Controller, as required by the school and governmental bodies.
- Reports regularly to the Academic Quality Controller regarding students’ performance and challenges, with recommendations for action and a summary of actions taken.
- Fulfills a requirement of 30 student contact hours per week.
- Primary assignment may be a specific grade level (including homeroom duties) or subject teaching to multiple classes in regular or intensive classes.
- May also be assigned additional non-instructional duties such as proctoring exams or supervising recess or lunch.
- Must attend required school functions as identified by the administration
Desired Experience & Qualification
Before applying, please ensure that you meet the following requirements:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in English
Package & Remuneration
We provide teachers with a full package:
• Tax-free salary
• Bonus + End of service gratuity
• Fully furnished rent-free apartment
• Water, electricity, and other utilities are free
• Free return ticket
• Savings scheme
• Excellent career prospects
• Full training provided
• Multicultural staff of 60 nationalities
• Multicultural eager students
• Long established company (1886)
Apply Online Now:
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher SECONDARY ENGLISH at SABIS® Network Schools UAE Oman, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
The post Assistant Teacher SECONDARY ENGLISH at SABIS® Network Schools UAE Oman 2024 appeared first on SA Online Portal.