About 270,000 Jobs Available Now for teacher assistants – you could work at a school near where you live – and be paid more than R4000 per month as a salary! Read our article to see how to apply for the teacher’s Assistant vacancies.
This Assistant Teacher offer is for South Africans ready to take on the responsibilities that will be conferred on them as the Assistant Teacher Wandsworth School Junior Special Needs Class Teacher.
If you want to be part of this enabling experience, you can read on to learn the requirements for this program.
Assistant Teacher Wandsworth School Junior Special Needs Class Teacher
Wandsworth School for Special Needs in Boskruin is looking for an enthusiastic and resilient special needs teacher to start as a junior teacher, with the possibility of being promoted to class teacher after a period of one full term.
The post holder will be responsible for working together with a senior Mentor Teacher to lead a class with diverse and complex needs. Knowledge and experience of working with children with special needs will be highly advantageous. Newly qualified teachers with a passion for inclusive education are also encouraged to apply.
We will consider teachers with a wide range of educational backgrounds and the minimum requirement is a level 5 NQF.
We accept Montessori Qualifications, ECD qualifications, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Foundation Phase Education. We will consider candidates with Psychology Degrees. Salary is dependent on qualification and experience.
Interview Process: Candidates will be expected to complete a short computer-based task, attend a panel interview with 3 managers, and use selected resources to present a short, interactive, learning activity with a small group of children. All resources for the teaching activity will be provided. We would also like each candidate to spend at least 4 hours with us the day prior to the interview so that candidates have some experience of what our daily life is like.
Send a CV and a cover letter to Nicci at firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidates will be required to:
· have previous experience of working within an inclusive team.
· Effectively lead a team of classroom assistants and facilitators.
· Differentiate lesson plans by drawing from a range of curriculum strands in order to deliver a highly personalized learning experience for each pupil.
· Be an adaptable teacher who can work across a wide range of ages and abilities, ensuring learning is engaging and inclusive.
· Have a commitment to an integrated, therapeutic approach to supporting pupils.
· Be very flexible and adapt quickly to change.
· Work towards a high standard in terms of administrative responsibilities for planning, tracking pupil progress, and writing termly reports
· Be willing to take on regular board feedback and attend regular training sessions throughout the year.
· Have a police clearance certificate and be SACE registered.
Job Type: Contract
Contract length: 2 months
Salary: R7,000.00 – R13,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Johannesburg, Gauteng: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Sace Certificate (Preferred)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
However, if you have queries regarding the Assistant Teacher Wandsworth School Junior Special Needs Class Teacher, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.