Belmond Job Vacancy And How to Apply:
The Belmond Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
Belmond Job Vacancy And How to Apply
- Ensure all related local and corporate policies and procedures and management and other agreements are observed by all finance and management personnel.
- Safeguard all of the business assets and financial resources to ensure that all are utilized to maximize the business profitability.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information and counsel to senior management on all aspects of the business of the property.
- Responsible for overseeing the monitoring, controlling and recording all sales, purchases, salaries and expenses of the business.
- Responsible for overseeing the preparation of all monthly financial reporting of the business.
- Responsible for ensuring that reporting is prepared in established corporate formats and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsible for monitoring all budgets and for reporting major deviations of over-expenditure, under-budgeting or non-compliance to the approved budget of the business.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training, development, discipline and evaluation of the finance team.
- Oversee the Treasurer function with regard to cash planning, and review the cash position on a weekly basis in order to optimise the use of funds and minimise the volume of cash being held in the business.
- Assist with the accounting related to any business or other asset sales, product closure and ownership changes.
- A degree in accounting from a recognised tertiary educational institution.
- A professional accounting qualification is desirable.
- The individual should have a minimum of five years’ experience at a senior level, preferably within an international chain environment.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all jobs in the Accounting, Purchasing and Food and Beverage control areas.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding standard cost calculation.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially excel).
Market related salary as well as medical aid and pension benefit.
For More Inquiries about the Belmond, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!