Beyond VAs Job Vacancy And How to Apply:
The Beyond VAs Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
Beyond VAs Job Vacancy And How to Apply
Personal Assistants Needed
Does this sound like you?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Are you hardworking, resilient and highly motivated?
Are you looking to build a challenging, enjoyable and rewarding career?
Would you like to grow and develop as a leader? Would you like to work within a team where your ideas, talents and skill-set are appreciated and valued?
Do you have a positive, can-do attitude to work and in life?
Do you work well under pressure? And does working in a fast-paced environment excite you?
Would you like to work in a role where no two days are the same?!
If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
**If this doesn’t sound like you, please do not apply!**
About Beyond VAs:
Beyond VAs is a small but fast-growing start-up that helps solopreneurs and SMEs grow their businesses by connecting them with talented virtual assistants from various countries across the globe.
We’re a dynamic company that has grown rapidly over the past couple of years. We are now looking for the most talented and brightest personal assistants to join our team based in South Africa.
Beyond VAs could be the company for you if you are enterprising, enthusiastic and passionate about your work. Everyone in our team is naturally motivated, self-starters and enjoy being challenged in their work.
As a personal assistant, you’ll be providing professional business, administrative, technical and creative assistance to our business clients around the world while working in South Africa.
The ideal Personal Assistant will be able to help with a range of online admin tasks including but not limited to:
- Making and responding to phone calls using Skype
- Responding to emails (from clients and internally)
- Writing good quality blogs and content for client websites
- Using social media platforms
- Conducting research and data collection tasks
- Conducting analytics and making decisions based on data
- Providing online personal assistant support to CEOs of small businesses
- Working on multiple projects and tasks
- Working independently to meet deadlines
The candidate must have all of the following:
- Have excellent communication skills including fluent well-spoken English and good listening skills, asking appropriate questions when needed
- Have excellent writing skills with good spelling and punctuation
- Be tech savvy ie. should be comfortable using various online applications and have a good knowledge of email, google docs, internet and social media
- Be able to work independently to meet deadlines and enjoy working on multiple projects and tasks every day
- Be organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Be a quick learner, be adaptable and be ready to get involved in the growth and development of various parts of the organisation
- Be multi-talented, have a positive attitude and be passionate about your work
- Be a strong team player with a good sense of humour
- Must be able to have fun while working!
- Part time and full time roles are available.
- We’re looking for team members that can work up to 40 hours/week. You’ll need to be available to work a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Working hours are typically Mon-Friday 9am-6pm
- Have fast, reliable landline internet connection (ADSL or fibre)
- Have your own laptop with a minimum I3 processor and 4GB RAM
- You will not be able to use mobile internet as this role requires high-quality consistent internet use
- You will be provided full training for your role
How to apply
APPLY TODAY to start your career journey with Beyond VAs!
For More Inquiries about the Beyond VAs, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!