CallForce Job Vacancy for Customer Service agent | How to Apply:
The CallForce Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
CallForce Job Vacancy And How to Apply
Customer Service consultant within the petroleum industry responsible for inbound customer care and client resolution. You will be required to build and maintain customer relationships through the facilitation of order fulfillment and query resolution via non-face-to-face communication channels.
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
- Servicing all key stakeholders telephonically and via other servicing channels as required until the query has been resolved
- Servicing our members in a customer-centric way to ensure that we live by our service principles
- Investigating, facilitating, and resolving non-conformance customer issues and providing an advisory service to customers with regards to delays in the supply chain.
- Maintaining the customer relationship database and logging call details as per procedure in order to address queries.
- Achieving and exceeding key performance metrics relating to service delivery
Working hours : The contact center operates on a 24/7 basis and shifts are rotational
This is predominately an office based position in the CBD, Cape Town however we may offer a hybrid working solution.
Competencies and Skills required
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Presenting and communicating information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analyzing, Writing, and reporting
- Deciding and initiating action
- Working with people
- Following instructions and procedures
- Time management
Education and experience required
- Preferred: Minimum of 6 months working experience in a contact center environment in Customer Service or Sales
- Matric (Compulsory)
- Basic MS Office Skills / Computer literate
- The Business Writing Skill (Advantageous)
- Clear Credit & Criminal Record.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Available immediately / 2 weeks notice
- Fiber at home is compulsory to accommodate potentially working from home when required
Salary: R 9500 per month
For More Inquiries about CallForce, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!