Citi Learnerships Application 2022 Are you a student looking for Learnerships in South Africa 2022? Application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Citi Learnership program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Citi Learnerships Application 2022
Ready to apply to Citi Learnerships? Here on zaeduportal.com, you get all information regarding the Citi leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date 2022.
Citi Learnerships Programme Details in South Africa 2022
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when. Citi South Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme specifically in our Compliance department. The year-long programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post-graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
Your time here will look something like this…
As a Graduate you will go through a lengthy interview process and if successful will be placed within our AML and Compliance team.
- You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline
- Acceptable to have a maximum of 1 years of work experience but not required
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
Attach your most updated CV, cover letter, full academic transcripts & ID when applying
Overview of Learnership Programmes
What is a Learnership
Leadership is a work-based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, for example, electrical engineering, hairdressing or project management. Learnerships are managed by Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs).
A Learnership is a work-based learning programme. This means that studies at a college or training center are combined with work on-the-job experience.
What are the benefits for learners?
- You may have better employment opportunities after completing a learnership
- You have a fixed-term employment contract for the duration of the learnership
- Learnerships improve on the job performance so you are able to do things relevant to the job
Who Qualifies for a Learnership
Learnerships are designed for all levels and as such is open to anyone between the ages of 16 and 60. This includes the unemployed and the employed, the able-bodied and the disabled.
How Does One Get Access to a Learnership
Some learnerships have some conditions, such as only accepting learners who have a Grade 12, speak more than 1 language, or have computer skills, and a lot.
For More Inquiries about the Ghana Police Service, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!