Clicks Group Limited Job Vacancy for Service Advisor And How to Apply:
The Clicks Group Limited Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
Clicks Group Limited Job Vacancy And How to Apply
Are you passionate about health and beauty products and helping people look and feel good? Are you confident to control the operational activities at the point of sale to deliver service excellence? We have an exciting opportunity at a Clicks Store for a Service Advisor who will report to the Store Manager.
- To ensure service excellence at the point of sale by ensuring fast and efficient customer service and point of sale (POS) operational activities.
- To efficiently direct and control all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimizing shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration
- To ensure shop assistant/cashiers are trained, competently motivated and directed to fulfill their duties whilst delivering service excellence at all times.
- To ensure sufficient staffing of the shop assistant/cashiers in line with the work schedule, company policies and labor legislation.
- To timeously and efficiently resolve all customer queries in line with the Company’s policies.
- To drive the promotion of the Clicks Clubcard in order to ensure the achievement of clubcard participation targets.
- To effectively manage stock by enforcing security measures, cash controls, returns policies and all other relevant administrative duties related to minimizing stock losses and maximizing security procedures at the point of sale.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at grade 12 level
- Essential: Relevant Retail/Business Management qualification (External applicants)
- 1 years experience in a customer-facing role, overseeing the work of a number of employees within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Numeracy and stock management experience
- Understanding and application of financial management principles
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Knowledge of labor legislation and IR practices
- Knowledge of competency-based interviewing
- Results and target driven
- Sound managerial skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Numeracy skills
- Leading and Supervising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Relating and Networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
For More Inquiries about the Clicks Group Limited, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!