Customer Service Learnerships Application 2022 Are you a student looking for Learnerships in South Africa 2022? Application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Customer Service Learnership program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Customer Service Learnerships Application 2022
Ready to apply to Customer Service Learnerships? Here on zaeduportal.com, you get all information regarding the Customer Service leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date 2022.
Customer Service Learnerships Programme Details in South Africa 2022
Customer Service Learnership – Lebowakgomo
- Attention to detail with good planning and time management Skills
- Numerical reasoning ability and analytical Skills
- Fluent Verbal and Written Communication and Comprehension in English
- Stakeholder engagment and relationship management
- PC Literacy
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification (all CV’s must include matric certificate/statement of results)
- Must be unemployed, South African citizen aged between 18 and 35
- Interest in sales and customer service is essential
HOW TO APPLY
The above-mentioned learnership is currently available at our Metropolitan Life Office based in Lebowakgomo, Limpopo.
10 January 2022
Overview of Learnership Programmes
What is a Learnership
Leadership is a work-based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, for example, electrical engineering, hairdressing or project management. Learnerships are managed by Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs).
A Learnership is a work-based learning programme. This means that studies at a college or training center are combined with work on-the-job experience.
What are the benefits for learners?
- You may have better employment opportunities after completing a learnership
- You have a fixed-term employment contract for the duration of the learnership
- Learnerships improve on the job performance so you are able to do things relevant to the job
Who Qualifies for a Learnership
Learnerships are designed for all levels and as such is open to anyone between the ages of 16 and 60. This includes the unemployed and the employed, the able-bodied and the disabled.
How Does One Get Access to a Learnership
Some learnerships have some conditions, such as only accepting learners who have a Grade 12, speak more than 1 language, or have computer skills, and a lot.
For More Inquiries about the Ghana Police Service, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!