De Beers Group of Companies Job Vacancy for Contracts Coordinator:
The De Beers Group of Companies Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
De Beers Group of Companies Job Vacancy And How to Apply
-Join us as a Payroll Reconciliations Administrator and take on the accountability to ensure delivery of in scope activities for Employee Services to business unit stakeholders.
Finances are vital
As Global Shared Services (GSS), our commitment to partnership is at the core of our values. As a global business partner, we deliver flawless transactional, value-added and customer-focused services to support the Anglo-American organization. We invite talented people who can deliver high-standard performance through innovative end-to-end processes. Using automation and other digital platforms in service delivery. We welcome customer centric individuals with a broad base of capabilities, to join our global family.
-You are responsible to contribute to the successful completion of GSS activities within agreed-upon deadlines. The incumbent will also be primarily responsible for providing support with payroll general ledger balance sheet reconciliations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Under the leadership of the Payroll Assurance Coordinator, complete the following activities in accordance with agreed service levels
- Follow appropriate procedures to accurately, consistently and efficiently resolve payroll financial queries and provide guidance on completion of payroll account analysis and reconciliations on payroll general ledger accounts
- Investigate and close any escalated issues stemming from subordinates and escalate any issues that can’t be resolved to the appropriate position
- Drive compliance to audit findings and ensure quality implementation and resolution
- Actively collaborate within own team and in the wider payroll team to build capacity and relations
- Follow appropriate procedures to accurately, consistently and efficiently capture transactions or resolve queries
- Ensure that issues and incidents are logged, driving the implementation of actions
- Facilitate appropriate stakeholder engagements to manage SLA deliverables
- Any other tasks as and when required
- Drive adherence to safety
This role is at a Band 8 level reporting to the Payroll Assurance Coordinator.
- Grade 12 certificate (essential)
- 3-5 years payroll and/or payroll finance experience (essential)
- At least 2 years SAP HR/Finance proficiency
- Knowledge of SAP system (essential)
- Ability to effectively do payroll recons (essential)
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Attention to detail & deadlines
- Microsoft Office experience with excellent Excel skills
- An incumbent must be cleared by the relevant credit checks
-Anglo American Limited, Global Shared Services – Group Finance
Anglo American has set its Burning Ambition to be the most valued mining company by all its stakeholders by 2023. A high-performing Global Shared Services (GSS) function, able to assist in driving the functional transformation agenda, as well as provide a broad range of critical support services to the business, is a key enabler to delivering this strategic objective.
The transformation of the existing GSS organisation will lay the foundations for GSS ambition to be a strategic asset for Anglo American and is therefore a critical project on the roadmap to delivering the Burning Ambition.
Core to delivering the GSS vision is a customer-centric approach to service management that clearly defines accountabilities across end-to-end processes and enables meaningful performance discussions between GSS, the Business Units and Functions.
This opportunity will be based in Rosebank, Gauteng.
What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
Closing Date: 4 January 2022
Since safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines have become widely available this year, we have strongly encouraged employees to get vaccinated at the earliest possible opportunity. However, as vaccines have been proven to be a very effective and safe way of protecting people and reducing Covid-19 transmission, we have now announced our intent to introduce a policy that requires Covid-19 vaccination for access to all sites and offices. This policy would apply to all new joiners to the company as well as existing employees and contractors.
We are in the process of undertaking a comprehensive engagement process with all our stakeholders about our intent. This is so we can tailor our approach in each country, including ensuring what we do is lawful. Once this is complete, we will look to implement the policy. There may be differences in how and when it is implemented due to local context and legal requirements.
For More Inquiries about the De Beers Group of Companies, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!