Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? Dell Presales Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. “Internships” are open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Dell Presales Internship Program 2022 Application Details
In this exciting, entry level role you will be developed and trained with the skills to be able to work the sales and presales teams to meet business objectives by configuring technical solutions that meet customer needs, managing sales opportunities and supporting the team in maintaining and growing healthy pipeline of sales opportunities. Apply now!
At Dell Technologies, we build the extraordinary. Our Inside Product Specialists (Pre-sales) are the specialists who sell innovation to the world. They directly advise customers on everything from product features and configurations, through to pricing and availability. Crucially, however complex the question, they’re ready to deliver technical solutions to meet customers’ needs via phone, chat, web or email.
We would like to give the opportunity to a Johannesburg based graduate from any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) to join our dynamic pre-sales team as an intern for a 12-month period.
- Act as a technical resource for the sales organization. Work with Inside Pre- Sales teams providing technical guidance and direction to the sales and external presales team, managing, and closing the moderate to high complex deals.
- Educate the customers of our value proposition. Identify customer needs/requirements and recommend the appropriate products and solutions.
- Understand the customer requirements utilizing strategic probing to identify, evaluate and map their needs to the solutions we provide.
- Provide high quality solution builds to external customers and internal stake holders, sales and presales.
- Remain up to date on new product, technology, and services offerings. Stay current on industry and vertical solutions as well
- Diploma/Degree in any field of Science Technology Engineering & Mathematics (STEM)
- No prior working experience is required
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail. An ability to work in a fast-paced team
- A flair and passion for technology & an analytical and problem-solving mindset
For More Inquiries about the Ghana Police Service, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!