Deman Manufacturing Job Vacancy for Commercial Quality Officer | How to Apply:
The Deman Manufacturing Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
Deman Manufacturing Job Vacancy And How to Apply
- Ensure that all SOPs are in place, updated & training has been conducted across the business.
- Ensure a monitoring system in place for tracking training compliance and process for escalation of persistent non-compliance. Processes in place for delivering routine training for updates to SOP.
- Promote QMS management principles and seek continuous improvement of the processes.
- Assist with planning and data collection required for QMS Management Review meetings according to local SOPs.
- Identify, Implement and Manage QA Objectives & KPIs.
- Change Control – perform day-to-day work to support the local change control process with the aim of ensuring all planned major changes (including as appropriate new pack introduction, product discontinuation, major pack changes, re-packing activities) are effective and compliantly managed. Processes in place to routinely review the progress of changes and closeout when completed.
- Risk Management – perform activities to support the risk management process to ensure effective management, timely reporting, review, and escalation of quality risks.
- Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) – assist with the training and implementation of global or local processes to effectively manage corrective and preventative action plans.
- Successful completion of relevant tertiary qualifications – Science Degree.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in a quality and or regulatory compliance function in a Healthcare, Hygiene
- Understanding of and experience in quality assurance systems particularly in the areas of batch release, product incidents, artwork control and performing audits.
- Clear understanding and ability to assess and act upon product safety, quality, efficacy, and compliance risks.
- Clear understanding to ensure operations do not compromise the quality of products.
- Knowledge of requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP regulations.
- Knowledge on effective quality documentation systems.
- Good understanding of typical regulatory requirements relevant to a regulated product. SAHPRA Guidelines, WHO, ICH, ISO9001, ISO 13485 etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R25,000.00 – R35,000.00 per month
For More Inquiries about Deman Manufacturing, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!