Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? DigiOutsource Internal Auditor Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. “Internships” are open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
DigiOutsource Internal Auditor Internship Program 2022 Application Details
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation. DigiOutsource is now taking applications for an internal auditor graduate opportunity.
Our Internal Audit department is an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value to and improve operations. The department assists DigiOutsource accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. We achieves this by providing insight and recommendations based on analyses and assessments of data and business processes. With commitment to integrity and accountability, internal auditing provides value to stakeholders and senior management as an objective source of independent advice.
Gain on-the-job training as part of your qualification in a global, tech company! You shall be assisting the Internal Audit team on our audits we have planned, shadow the team on aspects of the audit to learn the end-to-end processes and help with testing and creating reporting/ presentations.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Be placed under the direction of the Lead Auditor/Head of Audit to conduct internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures (i.e., conduct walkthroughs, prepare system descriptions, participate in control interviews, design internal audit procedures and work programs, perform audit testing, report on breakdowns in governance, risk management and internal control and the implementation of the internal audit plan to management).
- Assist the Internal Audit team in assigned duties for conducting internal audits and follow-up audit work.
- Assist the Internal Audit Team in the preparation and updating of follow -up reports.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Internal Audit team.
- Finalising one’s Audit diploma/degree/certification.
- Understanding of an ecommerce or online services institution
- Understanding of internal audit, risk and control functions
- Administration experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Organising & Planning
- Interpersonal skills
This position requires trust and honesty it has access to customer’s financial details – therefore a credit and criminal record check will be conducted. The qualifications identified herein are an inherent job requirement; therefore, a qualification verification check will be done. By applying for this role, and supplying the necessary details, you hereby grant us permission to apply for these checks. This will be done in a confidential manner, and solely for the purposes of verification.
For More Inquiries about the Ghana Police Service, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!