Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy for OTC Coordinator And How to Apply:
The Fidelity Services Group Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
Fidelity Services Group Job Vacancy And How to Apply
- 1 -2 Years’ experience
Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate – Excel essential
- Listener experience advantageous
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong organization and supervisory skills
- Solid attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
- Check accuracy and completion of quotes and agreements received.
- Ensure that new Contracts & support documents are scanned to the central OTC office on a daily basis.
- Ensure that job cards & support documents are scanned to the central OTC office on a daily basis.
- Communication between sales reps, commission clerks, and order acceptance clerks in HO
- Collection of supporting documents for new clients and technical installations
- Liaise with Sales Representatives on all installation requests
- General Adhoc duties
- SOP’s must be upheld
- Ensure SOX compliance at all times.
- Timeous Resolution of internal & external customer queries within the agreed departmental/business unit SLAs;
- Processing of Credit Note requests
- Enable Transfer requests
- Assist with Sub waiver admin requests
- Assist with client liaison for walk-in clients
- Receipting of Payments by walk-in clients
- To provide telephonic & written communication (feedback) to bank and region as & when the queries are resolved
- Ensure that the Big 5 principles are upheld at all times
- Assist in the stocktake process on a monthly basis.
For More Inquiries about the Fidelity Services Group, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!