Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? Honeywell Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. “Internships” are open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Honeywell Internship Program 2022 Application Details
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity. Honeywell is now taking applications for the Graduate – Field Service position. Apply now!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems. You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors. You will support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists. You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development. You will support cross-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment. You will act as an escalation point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other stakeholders.
Active Engagement in the Honeywell Tech-Pro Program for 2022 by means of:
- Supporting the maintenance team on daily actions for preventative and corrective maintenance, inclusive of project execution deliverables.
- Adhering to the current Honeywell Behaviors and Global Service Execution Methodology
- Actively contributing/applying knowledge obtained during studies to current work environment.
- Pro-actively engaging in training assigned by Honeywell
Required Technical Skills
- Should be well conversant with Electrical/Computer Science/Information Technology field.
- Able to act as technical interface to customers.
- Active participation in Organization initiatives such as Six Sigma, HOS, etc.
- Willingness to expand on technical skillset.
- Frequent interactions with customers and/or functional peer group managers and fellow team members.
Required Behavior Skills
- Team player with Good command on Oral + Written communication in English.
- Strong ability to integrate with the team for acquire technical skills and competencies.
- Strong Customer Handling capabilities for Service and or Project Executions.
- Readiness to travel to Industrial sites within the Sasol Petrochemical Environment.
- Be a “Zealot for Growth”
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree/B-Tech/National Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Computer Systems/Information Technology, or equivalent
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!