ICON Job Vacancy | Apply Now!!:
The ICON Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
ICON Job Vacancy
Trial and site administration:
- Track (e.g. essential documents) and report (e. Safety Reports)
- Ensure collation and distribution of study tools and documents
- Update clinical trial databases (CTMS) and trackers
- Clinical supply & non-clinical supply management, in collaboration with other country roles
- Manage Labeling requirements and coordinate/sign translation change request, in collaboration with other country roles (if applicable)
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Collate, distribute/ship, and archive clinical documents, e. eTMF
- Assist with eTMF reconciliation
- Execute eTMF Quality Control Plan
- Update manuals/documents (e.g., patient diaries, instructions)
- Document proper destruction of clinical supplies.
- Prepare Investigator trial file binders
- Obtain translations of documents
Regulatory & Site Start-Up responsibilities:
- Provide to and collect from investigators forms/lists for site evaluation/validation, site start-up and submissions
- Obtain, track and update study insurance certificates
- Support preparation of submission package for IRB/ERC and support regulatory agencies submissions.
- Publish study results for GCTO and RA where required per local legislation
- Organize meetings (create & track study memos/letters/protocols)
- Support local investigator meetings (invitations, prepare materials, select venue, support vendor where applicable)
Quality & Oversight:
- Contribute strongly to CTC team knowledge by acting as process Subject Matter Expert (SME), sharing best practices, making recommendations for continuous improvement and providing training as appropriate/required.
- Mentors / buddies junior CTCs (including, but not limited to process requirements)
- Fluent in Local Languages and business proficient in English (verbal and written) and excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of Global, Country/Regional Clinical Research Guidelines and ability to work within these guidelines.
- Hands on knowledge of Good Documentation Practices
- Good IT skills (Use of MS office, use of some clinical IT applications on computer) and ability to adapt to new IT applications. Strong MS Excel skills required.
- ICH-GCP Knowledge appropriate to role
- Excellent negotiation skills for CTCs in finance area
- Highly effective time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, conflict management
- Effective communication with external customers (e.g. sites and investigators)
- High sense of accountability / urgency. Ability to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a changing environment
- Works effectively in a matrix multicultural environment. Ability to establish and maintain culturally sensitive working relationships.
- Demonstrates commitment to Customer focus, both internally and externally.
- Able to work independently taking full ownership of delegated tasks
- Proactive attitude to solving problems / proposing solutions
- Positive mindset, growth mindset
- Contributes to CTC team knowledge by acting as buddy/mentor and sharing best practices as appropriate/required
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in the capacity of Clinical Trial Coordinator within a CRO
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Benefits of Working for ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON Job Vacancy | Apply Now!!
Note: apply early with your good qualifications, when the shortlisted name is out you will be notify
How to apply
please complete our online application form below
>>>> Click Here view the details And Apply
For More Inquiries about the ICON, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!