Johnson & Johnson Job Vacancy | Apply Now!!:
Johnson & Johnson Job Vacancy
Overall purpose of job
To provide professional customer service and support to all customers by providing quality services through accurate processing of all customer orders and resolution of disputes and general enquiries first time and on time to meet customer expectations compliantly.
To achieve performance and operational targets and maximize the benefit and opportunities derived from positive customer relationships to ultimately assist in the retention and growth of company sales.
Ensure all administrative duties are well executed according to all SOPs and good document practices are adhered to in accordance with the compliance policies
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage all customer emails and telephone calls in the SFDC platform within the required response times to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
- Ensure all orders are processed in the appropriate timeframes to meet different customers SLA
- Enter all transactions accurately first time to prevent errors.
- Ensure delivery of stock orders within time frames as stipulated by the customer to meet customer’s SLA and expectations.
- Respond to customer’s enquiries and resolve disputes using initiative within the required response time. Seek assistance from Team Lead when needed to determine appropriate solution.
- Manage daily workload and support colleagues by sharing workload when required, to meet customer expectations and departmental goals and objectives.
Adherence to all business rules, policies, regulations and ensure good document management to ensure overall compliance and achieve zero Audit findings.
- Complete all assigned Compliance Training within required time frames/ by Due dates as stipulated.
- Supports and develops a positive working environment amongst team members that fosters commitment, high energy, innovation, teamwork, customer dedication and continuous improvement.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, commercial and operational partners to provide positive and professional customer service and support.
- Interact with and support colleagues through best practice sharing of processes and ERP system knowledge
- Supports and engages in CREDO activities
Additional activities that may be required from time-to time:
- To assist with customer specific projects or activities to help to resolve disputes.
- To assist with documentation & reconciliation of case details to support Customer Disputes
- Some activities / project specific may require time spent at the specified customer/ hospital and will be assigned accordingly
o Required: 3 years minimum administration/ Customer Service experience
o Required: Computer literate, E-literate and a general aptitude to using technology and e-platforms as required
o Required: Good verbal & written skills in the standard business language
o Preferred: Supporting qualifications
o Preferred: JDE & SAP – system experience beneficial
- Adherence to all company and Quality & Regulatory policies
- Utilize all systems and technology provided to perform daily duties in adherence to SOP’s.
- Attend all relevant training sessions as required and to develop skill sets and knowledge
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Willingness to travel, work at customer locations and attend external meetings as required.
- Location:Midrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Ability to use all ERP, JJ, and customer platforms/portals to perform daily duties.
- Goal orientated, works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize and and work under pressure to meet demanding timelines
- Ability to Listen and deal with difficult customers & conflict to ensure positive outcomes
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers
Core competencies required for this role:
- Customer focused and goal orientated
- Number literate and pays attention to detail to process data accurately
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (universal language)
- Able to interact and communicate with customers and colleagues
- Optimistic, Enthusiastic and Energetic
- Organised, uses initiative to support customer inquiries and takes ownership
- Be self-motivated and a committed team player
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo. We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences. That is why we in South Africa are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”! When appointing potential candidates in South Africa, the Employment Equity and Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Legislation will be considered
Johnson & Johnson Job Vacancy | Apply Now!!
Note: apply early with your good qualifications, when the shortlisted name is out you will be notify
How to apply
please complete our online application form below
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!