Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? Kimberly-Clark Learning and Development Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. “Internships” are open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Kimberly-Clark Learning and Development Internship Program 2022 Application Details
We are looking for a Learning and Development Intern to join our team. This role will allow a successful candidate to support a high performing team, to learn L&D practices, gain exposure and experience of working in the Manufacturing Industry.
Kimberly-Clark is now taking applications for Learning and Development Interns. Specific responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Participating in implementing training programs
- Booking staff via internal system and setting up training venues and virtual training sessions
- Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies and site procedures
- Managing training schedules, record keeping and storage/filing
- Support in preparing reports on training activities and results
- Coordinates and tracks participation in offsite training activities
- Coordinating site statutory and legal compliance training
- Process training quotation and invoices via internal system
- National Diploma in Human Resource Development/ Occupationally Directed Education, Training and Development Practitioner (ODETDP).
- Academic results above 70% in their final year whilst maintaining a 60% -65% average or over during the duration of their studies.
- Great attention to detail.
- Committed team player.
- Willingness to learn and results-oriented.
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Customer Focus.
For More Inquiries about Kimberly-Clark Learning and Development Internship Programme, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!