Life and Health Underwriting Internship Opportunity At Swiss Re 2022 Is Open. We embrace a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics.
You will be part of the Underwriting team responsible for data capturing, Life Guide reports, SharePoint updates as well as coordinating team events and seminars.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree, Diploma or Higher Certificate in Finance
- You work well within a team and on your own
- You are flexible and a team player.
- You thrive in a high-pressurized and dynamic environment.
- You are proactive and have the ability to work and think independently.
- You have strong attention to detail.
HOW TO APPLY
Starting date on this position is February 1st 2022.