Lyceum College Application Guidelines. The Lyceum College Has been released Admission/Application Guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic year and uploaded here as derived from the Official website.
Lyceum College Admission Guidelines
The management of the Institution has released the Online Admission/Application Guidelines for undergraduate and postgraduate candidates that seek admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Lyceum College Online Application Instructions [steps]
- GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM.
Choose your campus to enroll
Please make sure that you sumit only one e-mail address and one smartphone number during the application process so that Lyceum College will be able to communicate with you.
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the Institution prefers the applicant to take the IELTS
- if you Should require on-campus accommodation, you can do that through an official link, and don’t forget to submit a completed residence application form at the same time.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook Page
For More Inquiries about the Lyceum College, please, drop your comment below you will get a response soon!!
Be kind by sharing this post with others!!