Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? Mercedes-Benz South Africa Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. “Internships” are open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Internship Program 2022 Application Details
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP) 2022 Intake
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Electrical / Electronic
- Logistics / Supply Chain
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
HOW TO APPLY
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record (NB. Should these not be attached your application will be immediately rejected)
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!