Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? Michaelhouse School Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. “Internships” are open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Michaelhouse School Internship Program 2022 Application Details
Michaelhouse is looking for motivated young people, who are currently working towards a career in teaching, to join our intern programme. We would like to invite applications for our Teacher-Intern programme commencing in January 2022.
FULL INVOLVEMENT IN ALL ASPECTS OF SCHOOL LIFE IS EXPECTED
REQUIREMENTS: QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Prospective interns should be 21 years or older and currently studying a Bachelor of Education degree or another degree with the aim of studying a PGCE.
- Preference will be given to potential interns who wish to teach the following subjects: Maths, Physical Science, IT, English, EGD, Afrikaans and/or Economics
- Experience in coaching school sport would be an advantage
- A desire to make a career of teaching, and a commitment to ongoing professional learning
- As Michaelhouse is a boys’ boarding school and interns are required to live in the boarding houses, preference will be given to male candidates
- Alignment with the Christian values and ethos of the school
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A clear criminal clearance certificate
- SACE Registration will be required during the year, if not already obtained
HOW TO APPLY
Only suitably qualified candidates will be considered. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview. Management reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Step 1: Email a motivation letter (Here’s a hint: make sure you tell us what subjects you will be able to or would like to teach, what sports you have experience coaching or playing and to what levels, as well as any other information about co-curricular activities you may have been involved in),
Step 2: Email a detailed CV and copies of your qualifications including matric results and statement of tertiary results to the address below.
Step 3: Complete the online application form at: https://forms.gle/LfbmwLQBRGgv3zAFA
For More Inquiries about the Ghana Police Service, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!