MMR Research Worldwide LTD Job Vacancy for Digital Research Solutions Executive:
The MMR Research Worldwide LTD Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
MMR Research Worldwide LTD Job Vacancy And How to Apply
We are recruiting an ambitious, motivated & energetic Digital Solutions Analyst to join MMR Research Worldwide’s new Digital Solutions Team. This opportunity will introduce you to the dynamic world of Sensory & Consumer Market Research, working alongside the innovations and method development teams to push the boundaries of Research beyond traditional means.
What we do at MMR…
MMR is an independent, global company specializing in food, drink and consumer packaged goods research. We regularly work with over 50% of the top 100 global food and drink brands. We have offices in London, Oxford, New York, Shanghai, Singapore, Mumbai, Durban, Cali and Sao Paulo and have a team of 520 highly engaged and dynamic research professionals that is multi-disciplinary covering fields such as data sciences, marketing, insight, R&D, sensory science and psychology.
The EMEA research teams form the largest group of researchers within the business, with over 50% of researchers sitting in this region. Our teams are growing very quickly, in parallel with the technology we use to conduct our research for our clients.
This is an opportunity to learn a range of new techniques, platforms and ways of working, providing a real difference in our growth and operational efficiency.
What makes MMR special?
We are a “people first” company that prides itself on collaboration, honesty and mutual trust. That’s why in a recent all-company survey 80% of our employees stated they are happy and proud to work for MMR and 70% would recommend that their friends come and work for us!
No two projects are ever the same, often involving exciting innovations, varied methods, and international markets. It’s a great opportunity to challenge and add value to client decision-making, all while working with our passionate, friendly teams across the globe.
About the opportunity…
As a Digital Solutions Analyst, you will be tasked with analysing a whole host of qualitative and quantitative data sets across analytic platforms. You’ll work alongside our research teams to get to the story that matters, using creative techniques and an analytical eye to go beyond the obvious. Your work will help our clients innovate and improve their products across the global market. Whilst no prior experience of these platforms is necessary (you will be trained up fully by MMR), you will need to have experience of complex online platforms in general.
- Liaising with Research and Support teams to deliver high-quality research efficiently
- Mastering analytical platforms to drive insight
- Analyzing data (both quantitatively and qualitatively)
- Creative thinking
- Creating insightful presentations / outputs
The work covers a range of ad-hoc projects involving quantitative and qualitative research internationally. With MMR’s focus on developing new and better research methods and sophisticated analysis techniques, the role offers the opportunity to gain experience of several novel and exciting approaches to conducting research and interpreting data.
- At least 1 years’ experience within an ad-hoc agency environment
- The ability to tell a story from the data, and experience of report writing is essential
- Open and eager to learn new things, work with new technology & platforms
- Creative analytical thinking, going beyond the obvious
- Qualitative experience is essential, exposure to quantitative is preferable
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Naturally curious
- Proactive and forward-thinking
- Builds relationships easily
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Excel in working in a team environment, and relish the challenges that it brings
- Possess great communication skills (including fluent written/spoken English)
What’s in it For You?
You will join our inclusive culture of world-class talent, where we are committed to your personal and professional growth through:
- Culture: We are a people-first company that prides itself on collaboration, honesty and mutual trust. We’ve created an open, creative and non-hierarchical working environment. Not to mention the exciting secondment opportunities that are available across our global locations.
- Company Contribution:
Health Care Insurance – Employees will be covered under the Company’s Discovery Health Medical Scheme, from their start date, subject to the Discovery eligibility entry requirement.
Retirement Annuity Fund (RAF) – MMR will pay a contribution of 7% of your base salary to your RAF. (commence subject to you providing details of your retirement fund.)
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellbeing: Comprehensive benefit plans with your wellbeing at the forefront, inclusive of –
- Learning & Development: Offering second to none training to ensure our clients are working with market experts, to support this training and personal development programs are offered at every level. Working with top FMCG companies and the largest brands on the market we’re learning with the best! Growth opportunities are unlimited with access and opportunity to collaborate with our partner video, innovation, marketing and brand consultancy companies too.
MMR Academy – Academy, a modular training programme that covers a whole host of topics from sensory, statistics, presentation skills, quantitative and qualitative methods, time management, and many more.
Training Funding Scheme – MMR offers all full and part-time permanent employees the opportunity to participate in a Training Fund scheme where the company will sponsor employees for studies that directly contribute to the development of the business.
Here at MMR, we are about building a workplace for the future. We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity. We’re an inclusive workplace, where everyone is welcome, everyone can be natural, and be the best versions of themselves.
For More Inquiries about the MMR Research Worldwide LTD, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!