The Moses Kotane Institute is looking to appoint suitably qualified youth to assist with data collection for research. Apply now!
The Moses Kotane Institute is looking to appoint suitable qualified unemployed KZN graduates to collect data for research purposes. The opportunity is aligned to different research projects from time to time during the contract period.
Data collectors will carry our data collection processes ethically and in accordance with all reasonable instructions given by the MKI. They will need to collect data with the level of care, competence, diligence and reasonable.
- Mimumum NQF Level 6 (diploma/advanced certificate)
- NQF level 7 and above will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in English and isiZulu
- Driver’s license older than 3 year is an added advantage
How To Apply
Graduates must indicate the ward in which they currently or mostly reside for ease of project allocation.
You will need to upload a CV, a bank stamped account comfirmation letter, proof of residence, certified copy of ID, certified copy of dirver’s license (if applicable) and certified copies of relevant qualifications.