Motor Industry Bargaining Council Job Vacancy | Apply Now!!:
The Motor Industry Bargaining Council Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
Motor Industry Bargaining Council Job Vacancy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Logs and tracks all enquiries and complaints on the system (first line of support).
- Receive and capture provident fund claims in line with the relevant policies
- Receive other funds claims and forward them to SSC for processing (AHP and SAF)
- Handles all general and specific telephonic contact.
- Assist walk-in clients
- Conducts preliminary investigations on labour matters.
- Liaises with relevant parties to resolve complaints.
- Provides customer services to members, establishments, service providers and parties via telephonic and other customer contact methods.
- Manage office petty cash, stationery and office consumables
- Supervise the temporary staff
- Compile and submit attendance register and time sheet
- Assist Designated Agents with admin work
- Ensures service levels and performance is maintained in terms of the national MIBCO Mission, Vision and Statement
Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Abilities
- Ability to withstand pressure and provide the clients/customers with above average services
- Knowledge of industry collective agreements and Labour Relations Act
- Must at all times be diplomatic and assertive with customers/clients
- Ability to overcome obstacles, make informed decisions and resolve customer problems
- Ability to work independently and use initiative along with problem solving abilities
- Ability to build strong effective relationships with all stakeholders, i.e. existing clients and potential clients as well as internal stakeholders, i.e. colleagues and management
- Adopt appropriate interpersonal style in achieving task accomplishment, modifying behavior according to tasks and individuals involved
- Must be a good team player and achieve objectives as set out by supervisor
- Must be meticulous in carrying out tasks/instructions etc.
- Must have interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Knowledge and experience of provident funds and Client Services
- Labour related, Client Services, Business related certificate will be advantageous
- Above average verbal communication and listening skills
- Customer service orientated behavior towards callers, service providers,
- Advance computer literacy
- Query resolution skills
- Customer orientated behavior
- Ability to overcome obstacles and meet targets and deadlines, thereby producing the specified results
Motor Industry Bargaining Council Job Vacancy | Apply Now!!
Note: apply early with your good qualifications, when the shortlisted name is out you will be notify
How to apply
please complete our online application form below
>>>> Click Here view the details And Apply
please do not hesitate to subscribe to our mailing box to be the first to see our latest updates.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook Page
For More Inquiries about the Motor Industry Bargaining Council, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!