MTN Nigeria Job Vacancy | Apply Now!!:
The MTN Nigeria Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
MTN Nigeria Job Vacancy
Task Complexity: Indicates those KPA’s that are essential to the position itself. These are normally specific to the incumbent, the job and the function. Excludes role and leadership / management.
- Consumer satisfaction.
- In branded store:
- accountable for cash and stock
- accountable for sales and meeting sales targets
- accountable for stock shortages
- Provide consumer advice and education / share product knowledge
- Manage stock in store:
- Management of shortages.
- Promotional stock merchandising
- Manage operations in store:
- Customer cell phone repairs (where applicable)
- Identify issues and resolve
- Communication, in outlet, and with MTN
- Maintain company’s policies and procedures.
- Manage and account for all cash.
- Conduct actual system transactions eg. activations, suspensions, migrations etc.
- Relevant paperwork and documentation.
- General Customer services: turnaround time, queuing time, accuracy, and productivity.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Complexity: None
- who are they and what do they receive from the incumbent
- direct reports,
- matrix reports,
- key customers,
- key suppliers,
- relations, etc.
Discretionary Space: The degree to which individuals are allowed to exercise independent thought and judgment.
Independent thought and Judgment: Relates to the decision-making constraints place upon a position or conversely, the degree of
Can make decisions within prescribed criteria.
As per delegated authority.
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a area of specialisation; with experience in working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
Head – Big Picture Focus (5)
- Solution Provider – Executes task in relation to tactical plans
- Problem Solver – Learns from others and draws on past experience to solve challenges
- Quality Enabler – Executes on commercial practices and identifies areas of continuous improvement
Heart – Emotionally Intelligent (15)
- Culture and Change Champion – Role models ethical practices by living the MTN values and vital behaviours
- Caring People Employee – Is self-aware and takes accountability own personal development to realise full potential
- Relationship Manager – Champions the MTN brand
Hands – Results Focused (60)
- Results Achiever – Delivers individual results and support team objective
- Operationally Astute – Organizes work to deliver on daily priorities and plans
General working conditions (e.g. shift work, drivers license, specific tools, special clothing, environmental requirements, etc.)
Will be required to work weekends (Saturday 9h00-17h00 and Sunday 9h00-15h00) as scheduled. Days off will be granted during the week
Working hours are 9h00 – 18h00 Monday to Friday
- Turnaround time.
- Stock and cash accuracy (shortages).
- Customer / consumer complaints.
- Merchandising standards.
MTN Nigeria Job Vacancy | Apply Now!!
Note: apply early with your good qualifications, when the shortlisted name is out you will be notify
How to apply
please complete our online application form below
>>>> Click Here view the details And Apply
For More Inquiries about the MTN Nigeria, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!