PepsiCo Job Vacancy for Capability Specialist And How to Apply:
The PepsiCo Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
PepsiCo Job Vacancy And How to Apply
Auto req ID: 258835BR
- Understand overall Business unit/Functional priorities and distill key strategic capabilities for future business success
- Partner with Capability team, HR & Business to design and develop content for digital and other capability solutions including but not limited to: Leadership, Onboarding, Agility, resilience, performance management, etc.
- Custodian of all digital learning across the cluster with the full scope of all 4 Countries. Platforms include PEP U Degreed, My Learning, My Development and local platforms
- Designs digital content ensuring that capability resources are equipped with tools to enable the strategic priorities
- Continually scans the local and international market for cutting edge learning content and tools
- Design, plan, manage, implement and evaluate Business Unit specific Leadership and Management development solutions for succession planning
- Manages and leads the onboarding and job transitioning process
- Leveraging organisational insights to identify priority capability focus areas (exit interviews, 360, MPW, LEAD, etc.)
- Participates in Sector COE taskforces to develop and update leadership offerings
- Able to contract and influence Sector COE to ensure that Sector generated initiatives meet local needs and partners with COE to flex L&D programs to local requirements (should be minimized)
- Collaborate with other PepsiCo learning teams to leverage existing programs, tools and create best practices
- Utilize LMS, online and mobile learning strategies developed by COE (eg drive self-nomination for core professional, skills programs via my Learning)
- Defines and measures the impact of learning and training investments on business outcomes, including creating business cases and measuring return on investment
- Custodian of Corporate Audit Learning related requirements
- Custodian of all Leadership Programmes across SSA including local programmes such as MDP, SMDP, etc.
Key Skills/ Experience Required:
- 3 year HR Degree
- Instructional Design
- Experience using various software to create eLearning successfully
- Proven track record of creating learning experiences and materials in a manner that results in the acquisition and application of knowledge and skills.
- Preferably 5 years’ experience leading a L&D team within a FMCG
- Long-term vision and strategic capabilities to develop a BU training plan
- Able to design and develop learning programs and training offer
- Analytic and diagnostic thinking to identify key learning needs and demands
- Communication and presentation skills to influence with impact in a positive way
- Collaborate extensively across multiple geographies and functions
- Understand SSA needs and prioritize key strategic needs
- Evaluation skills to design improvement strategies
- Self starter with bias for action
- Ability to thrive and create structure within ambiguity
“PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer in line with the Employment Equity Act”
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Full-Time
For More Inquiries about the PepsiCo, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!