Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? Sable Group HR Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. “Internships” are open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Sable Group HR Internship Program 2022 Application Details
Our Cape Town HR department is looking to add an open-minded, eager, and passionate HR graduate to their team as an HR Intern as part of a 1-year HR Internship.
You will be exposed to a broad range of HR activities and general office management. You will join a supportive and energetic HR team who aspires to create a harmonious and joyous, yet challenging work environment and have fun doing it.
You’re perfect for this position if you:
- Are a recent graduate with a HR-related degree
- Are able to multi-task and remain calm in a high-pressure, demanding environment
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Are able to take initiative, be self-motivated and proactive
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have an ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Are structured and organised with good time management skills
- Are computer literate and have experience using MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Are a happy, quick and willing learner
- Are creative and have a flair for coordinating events
How To Apply
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and one-page covering letter.
For More Inquiries about Sable Group HR Internship Programme, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!