Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? SARB Information Technology Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. “Internships” are open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
SARB Information Technology Internship Program 2022 Application Details
The South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites all innovative and talented applicants to apply for its Information Technology Internship (Grow-IT) opportunity. The SARB actively contributes to addressing scarce and critical skills through this programme.
Grow-IT is an internship programme that is aimed at addressing the current and future skills needs of the SARB’s Business Solutions and Technology Department (BSTD) in response to the departmental strategy and
workforce planning. This includes capacity- and capability-building, as well as succession-planning and future talent in the department.
During the programme, learners will acquire the required technical and behavioural competencies based on their areas of specialisation, namely Advanced Analytics, Cybersecurity, Cloud Engineering, Infrastructure Technologies (Virtualisation, Operating Systems and Storage), Integration Technologies, Server and SWIFT.
The duration of the programme is a one-year contract (with an option to extend).
To be considered for this internship, candidates must:
- have a National Diploma in IT (NQF 6) or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Software Engineering (NQF 7);
- be a South African citizen;
- be between the ages of 18 and 35 years; and
- be curious, self-motivated and innovative.
Candidates are requested to indicate their field(s) of specialisation or preference(s) in any of the following fields:
- Advanced Analytics
- Cloud Engineering
- Infrastructure Technologies (Virtualisation, Operating Systems and Storage)
- Integration Technologies
- Server (Security and Support)
- SWIFT (for payment systems)
How To Apply
- External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za.
- All the available vacancies will be visible.
- Please follow these links: WORK @ SARB > Latest vacancies.
− Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process.); or
− Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here.
- Select the ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Please include your curriculum vitae (CV), a copy of your latest academic record and a copy of your identity document with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
For More Inquiries about SARB Information Technology Internship Programme, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!