Official Scott Christian University March Intakes 2024/2025 –Download and Print Scott Christian University Application Form (PDF) for March Intakes 2024/2025
We are glad to inform you about Scott Christian University March Intakes Application 2024/2025. here you will get full details about Scott Christian University 2024/2025 Intakes Admission requirements & Procedures.
Steps to follow during your Scott Christian University application:
- Visit Scott Christian University Official Website
- Select the web page displayed at the top of the search result which is Scott Christian University student portal page and just clicks Login.
- Now, input your login credentials on the login page. The credentials include the index number of your Scott Christian University profile along with the password and the year of registration.
- After login, you can see the available courses under the ‘Programs’ head of the Menu option. Here, you can compare the cluster weights with the previous sessions cut off marks and just make a note of the programs where you earned the highest cluster weights.
- Identify the 7 digit code for the programs/courses that you are eager to study.
- Now, follow the steps as shown on the computer screen and finally submit the application.
Important: Don’t pay money to any online Fraudster requesting Money in the sense of giving you Admission, it is advisable to visit the Scott Christian University School Website or go to the School ICT center and Process your Admission.
But, you need to take care of some points before you apply –
- The revision fee is to be paid by first-time applicants. You just follow the guidelines for making payments.
- The candidates who are applying for the 2nd time must provide the codes used for the previous transactions.
How to Apply for Scott Christian University March Intake 2024/2025
Applicants are advised to check their admission status through the following instructions below:-
- Scott Christian University March Intakes 2024/2025 can only be processed Via the official website>>
- Login and Follow the procedures on the portal and Process your admission.
- on the Portal, Navigate to Admission
- Summit all the Required Documents
- Click on Summit
- then Logout
- for the latest news click Here
- Scott Christian University March Intakes 2024/2025,
- Scott Christian University March Intake Admission Requirements 2024/2025,
- Scott Christian University March Intake Application closing date 2024/2025,
- Scott Christian University March Intakes 2024/2025,
- Scott Christian University September Intakes 2024/2025,
- Scott Christian University March Intake Form 2024/2025,
- Scott Christian University 2024/2025 March Intakes Dates,
- Scott Christian University February Intakes 2024/2025,
- how to apply for Scott Christian University March Intake Admission 2024/2025 and lots more
Very hot: if you have any Question, Suggestion, Correction, contribution, or Queries regarding this Post (Scott Christian University Admission 2024/2025) or if you are unable to Access Scott Christian University Website, kindly Leave a Reply via the Comment Box below and We will respond ASAP
Everything About Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service(KUCCPS)
KUCCPS stands for Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service. Every day we come across a number of Kenyans who have a tough time searching and finding information on the KUCCPS application form. We know how hard it can get to find proper information about such a huge platform, even searching the internet doesn’t work most of the times. So, we decided to help you with the right information that we have just collected for you in this article.
KUCCPS was established in the year 2012 (University Act) to synchronize the deployment of Government supported students to various colleges and universities of Kenya.
KUCCPS application form
Through KUCCPS, you will be able to enter the prime universities of Kenya. But for that, you are required to fill the application form online. We will assist you in the best way possible.
Ways to fill up the forms
Step 1: Visit the KUCCPS Website and log into your account on the student portal page.
Step 2: While logging, you, need to provide the index number of your respective KCSE examination. Next, write the corresponding year when you sat for the KCSE examination. In the password section, you need to provide the number of your birth certificate. If you are not able to provide that then you can input your KCPE index number instead.
Step 3: After signing into your account on the web portal you just need to click on the ‘Courses/Programmes’ option. Now, if you want to apply for a specific course then you need to select the domain under which your desired course appears and finally click on the desired program.
Step 4: After the selection of courses, a page pops up which shows the required cluster points (for all the subjects of the specific course), a list of similar courses (along with a key that represents the concerned college), and the respective course codes of all the courses offered by this institution.
Step 5: Now, you need to pay the application fees. The fees can be paid using Mpesa. You just follow the instructions shown below –
- Visit Mpesa on the mobile phone.
- Click on the option which reads as ‘Pay Bill’.
- For completing the transaction you need to enter the Business number which is ‘820201’.
- Finally, you have to provide your exam year (KCSE) followed by the index number (11 digits)
- Enter your desired amount
- Provide the Mpesa PIN and just send it.
Step 6: For the revision process you 1st have to click the “change/revise option” under the Course/Program heading.
Step 7: After completion of all formalities you must remember to log out of the system as it keeps your data safe.
Something more about KUCCPS Kenya
KUCCPS along with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) has initiated the messaging platform, an information distributing system that offers a career-boosting moment for the aspirants. KUCCPS provides career counseling for several courses –
- BSc in IT and Telecommunication
KUCCPS officials have started a student login portal. Through this online portal, all potential students of a University like you can create an online account. After that, you can perform several academic activities by just logging into your personal account. You can also check your admission status through this portal.
- Website: http://kuccps.net/
- Address: 1st Ngong Avenue, Upper Hill, Nairobi
- Telephone: (+254) 0734879662, 0723954927
- E-Mail ID: [email protected]