Sibanye Stillwater Engineering Learnerships Application 2022 Are you a student looking for Learnerships in South Africa 2022? Application is invited from suitably and qualifies applicants for the Sibanye Stillwater Engineering Learnership program 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
Sibanye Stillwater Engineering Learnerships Application 2022
Ready to apply to Sibanye Stillwater Engineering Learnerships? Here on zaeduportal.com, you get all information regarding the Sibanye Stillwater Engineering leadership application form, how to apply online, requirements, and the application closing date 2022.
Sibanye Stillwater Engineering Learnerships Programme Details in South Africa 2022
A limited number of positions are being offered to local community and labour sending areas for a full time study and Learnership opportunity in line with the Sibanye-Stillwater’s business needs
Beneficiaries of the Leaner Official A-Stream Career opportunity will receive practical exposure (Learnership) on a full employment package with company benefits aligned with Sibanye-Stillwater Learner Official Scheme.
- Plater/ Welder Level-3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Plating & Structural Steel Drawings, N2 Platers Trade Theory.
- Diesel Mechanic Level-3 – required qualification subjects: N2 Mathematics, N2 Engineering Science, N2 Diesel Trade Theory, and N2 Engineering Drawings.
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above-mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment
- Prospective candidates will be required to complete workplace orientation and underground exposure visits as part of the selection process
- Applicants must upload proof of residence, CV and certified (SAPS) copies of ID and qualifications online
- Final allocation is dependent on applicants obtaining an acceptance letter from the University of Johannesburg
- All applicants will be subject to clearance screening by South African Police Services as required by the National Explosives Act
Overview of Learnership Programmes
What is a Learnership
Leadership is a work-based learning programme that leads to an NQF registered qualification. Learnerships are directly related to an occupation or field of work, for example, electrical engineering, hairdressing or project management. Learnerships are managed by Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs).
A Learnership is a work-based learning programme. This means that studies at a college or training center are combined with work on-the-job experience.
What are the benefits for learners?
- You may have better employment opportunities after completing a learnership
- You have a fixed-term employment contract for the duration of the learnership
- Learnerships improve on the job performance so you are able to do things relevant to the job
Who Qualifies for a Learnership
Learnerships are designed for all levels and as such is open to anyone between the ages of 16 and 60. This includes the unemployed and the employed, the able-bodied and the disabled.
How Does One Get Access to a Learnership
choose a particular way and decide the line you want to study and either speak to your employer or contact your nearest Labour Centre or Provincial Office of the Department of Labour to find out whether there are any learnerships that you can apply for.
Some learnerships have some conditions, such as only accepting learners who have a Grade 12, speak more than 1 language, or have computer skills, and alot.
For More Inquiries about the Ghana Police Service, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!