Standard Bank Job Vacancy for Consultant | How to Apply:
The Standard Bank Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
Standard Bank Job Vacancy And How to Apply
Fully Office Based
Test Division Summary
- To sell products in the outbound contact center in accordance with the business needs.
- To facilitate the development of customer loyalty through customer management and to consistently portray a professional image.
- Sale of designated products in line with targets set through blended campaigns and the proactive response to positioned leads
- Participation in ad hoc campaigns as determined from time to time by Contact Centre Management
- Monitoring of personal performance relative to contact center productivity, Lead to quote and quote to sale ratios, call to quote ratios and sales made
- Ensure productivity requirements are adhered to
- Ensure all aspects of the sale have been discussed by completing the ‘checklist’ accurately
- Ensure favorable NPS ratings by consistently promoting quality interactions with customers and prospective customers
- Personal development through involvement in mentorship, training, and guidance provided by Supervisor and Contact Centre management
- Target achievement of premium sales & quotes – Lead to quote and quote to sale ratios, call to quote ratios and sales made
- Accurate capture of the required information
- Informative & accurate communication to our clients
- Minimum Call audit rating of 95%
- Achieve 100% compliance
- Conversion rate & Premium
- NPS 65%
- Productivity – 100% Must sign-in on the dialler on time and adhere to WFM schedules
- Must sell and offer Account and VAPS – top up and touch up
- Behaviors must be in line with the Bank’s code of ethics/conduct as well as aligned to the Bank’s values and Contact center workplace orientation guide.
- Build and maintain a favorable relationship with customers, supervisors, and all internal stakeholders.
- The key to maintaining this relationship is the building of long-term customer loyalty through customer relationship management.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- GR12 – Matric qualification
- FAIS & RE accredited
- Contact Centre Operations (customer-centricity/ calls/dialler/leads)
- Insurance knowledge
- 1 year sales experience/contact center experience
- Insurance sales experience
- PC literate with good working knowledge of relevant packages
- Good Communication Skills
- Competitive and target orientated
- Computer literacy
- Sales skills
- Risk management ability
For More Inquiries about the Standard Bank, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!