Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? Uber Operations Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
Internships for professional careers are similar in some ways. Similar to internships, apprenticeships transition students from vocational school into the workforce. “Internships” are open to broad interpretation. Interns may be high school students, college and university students, or post-graduate adults. These positions may be paid or unpaid and are temporary.
Uber Operations Internship Program 2022 Application Details
The SSA Central Operations team own and manage a wide range of projects and products that seek to unlock the potential of the continent. Projects involve analysing data sets, providing creative solutions and meeting strict timelines. Apply now for the internship!
What You’ll Do
- Work with central and local teams on projects to scale our Hailables product category, support new launches and develop a framework to continuously track competitive movements in existing/new cities.
- The intern will support the expansion and hailables leads to execute on existing product growth, new city launches and competitive monitoring.
- Cross functionally, the intern will work with Competition, Driver Growth, Local Operations teams, marketing and CX to maximise her/his impact.
- The role is critical to deliver as a central ops team in one of the most important bets for Uber in SSA
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Currently enrolled or graduated in the last 6 months in a Masters or Bachelors degree
- Availability to work 6 months full time in 2021 starting December
- Working rights in South Africa (No sponsorship available)
- Experience with SQL and Google Sheets
- Business Insight: Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future
- Communication: Using communication skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Stakeholder Management: Taking time to build helpful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others and works well in a team
- Adequately developed algorithmic thought and knowledge of basic data structures.
- Enthusiasm for SSA
- Ability to prioritize and say ‘no’
HOW TO APPLY
For More Inquiries about the Ghana Police Service, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!