UFS Internship Program 2022 Application Details
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the reception area in the Dean’s office.
- Refer students and visitors to the appropriate person/department.
- Assist students with academic advice (in collaboration with the Faculty Manager).
- Process of comments on student records.
- Manage a filing system for student enquiries & other files.
- Responsible for making Photocopies.
- Assist with the administration of the international students’ applications.
- Assist during the registration processes.
- Assist with the completion of financial forms and filing.
- Assist with the travel and accommodation arrangements for the Dean.
- Assist with the managing of appointments for the Dean.
- Assist the EMS Teaching and Learning Manager.
- Communicate to students; public and UFS staff member.
Inherent Job Requirements:
- Completion of any B degree within the EMS faculty at the end of 2022.
- Provisional acceptance letter for an honours or other postgraduate qualification in the EMS faculty in 2023. Contact sessions (lectures) should be after working hours.
• Sound Academic Record.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Sound interpersonal relationships
Key Competencies Required:
• Results Orientated:
– The ability to deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
– The ability to stick with tasks, not give up, and overcome obstacles in completing one’s task.
• Strategic thinking
– The ability to deal with several activities at a time.
– The ability to carefully analyse information and use logic to address issues and problems at work.
– The ability to be cooperative with others, display a good-natured attitude and encourage people to work together.
– The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
*Certified copies must not be older than 6 months
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter
- Certified copies of all academic records
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications (please provide SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications)
- A Certified* copy of your identity document
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable)
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable)
- A service record of your current employer / last employer
HOW TO APPLY
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!