Are you looking for an Internship Programme in South Africa in 2022? Universities of South Africa Internships Program 2022 is opened for you. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
All qualified applicants shall be considered consideration without any discrimination like national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. Once confined to medical graduates, an internship is used practice for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
Universities of South Africa Internship Program 2022 Application Details
- A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Qualification should have been obtained in the last 3 years
- Professional attitude and appearance.
HOW TO APPLY
- Manage the front desk (i.e. attend to telephones and direct calls to relevant staff and take messages when not available)
- Manage the flow of visitors and direct the visitors
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and other documents
- Ensure reception area is tidy, presentable, and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. brochures)
- Perform other administrative duties such as minute taking, filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Co-ordinate meetings and organize catering
Interested candidates should please submit a letter and their CVs with the names and contact details of at least three traceable referees the portal will be closed on 28 January 2022: recruitment(@)usaf.ac.za.
no discrimination any body are free to apply
Correspondence will only be entered into with shortlisted candidates.
For More Inquiries about the Universities of South Africa Internship Programme, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!