University of the Witwatersrand Job Vacancy for Laboratory Assistant:
The University of the Witwatersrand Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
University of the Witwatersrand Job Vacancy And How to Apply
- Sweeping floors, mopping floors and wiping of laboratory benches,
- Dilution of concentrated solutions required for cleaning and sterilizing,
- Washing (using dishwasher), packing and unpacking of glassware and plasticware,
- Filling boxes with pipette tips and Eppendorf tubes, autoclaving and stocktaking,
- Recording temperature logs of fridges, freezers and cold rooms,
- Photocopying, collating, and filing of documents,
- Collection of mail and transport of documents between local buildings of the Faculty of Health Sciences
- Emptying bins in offices and laboratories,
- Maintenance of tearoom supplies and cleanliness of crockery and cutlery.
Please submit a covering letter clearly indicating which post you are applying for, a detailed CV with names, addresses, contact numbers and e-mail addresses of 3 referees via i-Recruitment https://irec.wits.ac.za
The University is committed to employment equity. Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in terms of the relevant employment equity plans and policies of the University. The University retains the right not to make an appointment and to verify all information provided by candidates.
For More Inquiries about the University of the Witwatersrand, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!