VUT Application Guidelines. The Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Has been released Admission/Application Guidelines for the 2022/2023 academic year and uploaded here as derived from the Official website.
VUT Admission Guidelines
The management of the Institution has released the Online Admission/Application Guidelines for undergraduate and postgraduate candidates that seek admission into the institution for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Online Application Instructions [steps]
- GET YOUR APPLICATION FORM.
Choose your campus to enroll
Please make sure that you sumit only one e-mail address and one smartphone number during the application process so that Vaal University of Technology (VUT) will be able to communicate with you.
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following documents:
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
- Recent Academic results
- Municipal billing document/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the Institution prefers the applicant to take the IELTS
- if you Should require on-campus accommodation, you can do that through an official link, and don’t forget to submit a completed residence application form at the same time.
Don’t forget to like our Facebook Page
For More Inquiries about the Vaal University of Technology (VUT), please, drop your comment below you will get a response soon!!
Be kind by sharing this post with others!!