Yuppiechef Online (Pty) Ltd Job Vacancy And How to Apply:
The Yuppiechef Online (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy application form, for available positions, qualifications needed, and how to apply and other important vacancies are found and published here on Zaeduportal.com
Yuppiechef Online (Pty) Ltd Job Vacancy And How to Apply
Yuppiechef is looking for an inquisitive problem solver, who thrives in a high volume and pressurized environment. Our Customer Returns Agent needs to be a bit of an octopus, with reach in every direction. Not only are you dealing with customers, but you are also relaying their issues to the suppliers and making sure that you are communicating the right message to the right party at the right time. If this sounds like fun, this role could be for you.
Our team started as two good friends and only 32 products in a lounge in Cape Town, and now there are more than 180 of us who help make Yuppiechef South Africa’s premier kitchen and homeware store. We’re selling 9,000 curated products from 700 of the world’s leading brands, and we’re growing faster than ever.
We see ourselves as helping people find more moments of joy in their homes, through products that make daily life more delicious, more comfortable, more innovative, and more beautiful. Our omnichannel shopping experience provides world-class service to our customers both in our stores and online – wherever it suits them best.
What your role looks like
Your friends and colleagues might mistake your role as some variation of a CSI agent…. True excitement will reign with all the photos and note-taking that you will be doing to make sure that the culprit takes responsibility for this returned product. This role takes responsibility for ensuring all customer returns are processed in line with specified SLA’s and avoiding delays in processing customer refunds while ensuring we maximize our credit recovery with suppliers. The opportunity to liaise with suppliers, manage credit requests and create open communication channels to figure out what really happened will be ample.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be reporting to the Customer Support Manager and work closely with our always-ready retail stores, warehouse, and our exceptional Customer Support team.
Who you are
We are looking for a teammate who has a high attention to detail, a high level of emotional intelligence and is passionate about solving problems and sorting out issues on various levels every day. You take pride in your work and get excited when the going gets tough because it’s times like these that truly showcase your grit and determination. This role is for someone who will thrive in an environment where processing data and following up with different departments and suppliers gets you excited. You are able to communicate effectively and express energy and a need for achievement and reaching the overall business goals.
What experience and skills you need for the role
This role is best suited for an efficient, proactive problem solver who’s ready for a challenge. Ideally, you should have:
- Experience in multiple communication methods and excellent communication skills
- Strong computer agility (ability to work between various systems)
- Proven working experience in a customer support role
- Proven experience in a quality assurance role
- Ability to work independently with strong self-management skills
- Exceptional listening, analysis, written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills that enable you to interact effectively with our trade partners and with clients
- Ability to work gracefully and effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment
- E-commerce experience is advantageous
Environment, Equipment, Pay, and Benefits
- Equipment you’ll use:
- A Macbook
- Various online packages, reporting tools, and internal databases
- Fully-equipped, a communal kitchen where you can use the tools we sell
- A fully-stocked coffee station where you can hone your barista skills
- Monthly company breakfasts where we celebrate the month gone by and chat about the future
- Parking available
- Pay and Benefits:
We pay competitive, market-related salaries based on skills and experience, and a discretionary profit share based on the company’s performance
Your salary is based on a “Total Cost To Company” model and includes:
- Medical Aid (Discovery) contributions
- Group Life Cover
- Retirement Annuity
- 17 Days Paid Annual Leave increasing to 20 days with length of service.
For More Inquiries about Yuppiechef Online (Pty) Ltd, please, drop a comment below We will respond to you soon!!!
Be nice by sharing this post with others!!!